Welcome to Imagine Lincoln!
Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School, in Temple Hills, Md., provides a challenging learning environment for students at the elementary and middle school levels. Our goal is to develop dynamic individuals through hard work, academic achievement, and character education.
We offer a high-quality, rigorous curriculum and moral development in a safe, nurturing learning environment. We set high expectations for every student and professional staff member alike, and we seek continuous improvement through parental and community involvement.
Continue to check this site for updates and the latest news and information about our school. And we invite you to contact us with questions at email@example.com.
Get The Latest Information
News & Events
- Successful winter play/instrumental music concert with Ms. Parker (play director) and Ms. Israel (music director). Drama Club students under the direction of Ms. Parker serenaded our Eagle Family with the play “Turtle vs. Scorpion.” K. Mboma-owl, A. Pennington- Eagle, Rasean- Eagle, J. Flucas- Turtle, R. Jones- Stemo the Fish, I. Helper- Bailiff Bear, D. Barnes- Lion Judge, J.Cooper- Bailiff Bear, C. Manning- Rabbit, N. Lawyer, C. Watson- Whale, T. Cook- Scorpion.
- Music students include selected students from grades first, fourth, fifth, seventh and eighth. The selection ended with a world premiere of a Christmas carol medley composed from Mr. Israel (Ms. Israel’s father). I’m looking through my emails for a picture to send to you.
- Our ARC (Advanced Reading Challenge) honored committed readers with a Gingerbread House Creation who successfully completed the challenge: read 5 books and complete 5 book reports.
- Our 2nd quarter in-school field trip for the year focused on character education for all participating students in grades K-5.
- MAP Testing begins next week, ensure students are well-rested, eat a healthy breakfast and arrive on time.
Uniform Clarification: Shoes
Parents, please take a moment to review the uniform policy because we are strictly enforcing it this year. Specifically, only rubber-soled uniform shoes are permitted — i.e., shoes such as Hush Puppies, loafers, and mules (with or without laces) are fine. Athletic footwear or fashionable boots are never permitted during school, with the exception that tennis shoes and sneakers may be worn for gym only, and boots that help with traction for safe walking are allowed during inclement (snow or ice) weather days. The complete uniform policy may be found in the Parent Handbook, or please click here for more information.
Proud to Be Purple
Recently, the Imagine Eagle family put their “Purple Pride” on display in support of a good cause — the National Epilepsy Foundation’s Epilepsy Awareness Month. Because the Foundation promotes purple as its official color, students and staff wore purple outfits to show their spirit and to support Eighth Grade Reading/History & Geography Teacher Marcia Robertson’ daughter Jerzi.
Creating Art That Works
It may be true that each snowflake is a unique work of art. But Imagine Lincoln’s Art Teacher, Kisha Smith, along with members of the student Art Club, have been busy creating a unique work of art to combat winter’s creativity. In mid November, Mrs. Smith and the students completed their entry for the sixth annual Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) Snow Plow Mural Design and Artwork Competition. Open to all middle and high schools, the competition highlights the talents of PGCPS student artists to create murals, painted on the front of snow plows, reflecting their school’s spirit or a seasonal theme. The Division of Supporting Services selects the top three murals and showcases them on the PGCPS website and in the media. During the winter, the PGCPS will use the painted plows to remove snow from driveways and parking lots at schools and administrative offices. Winners will be announced at the Board of Education Awards Night. Go Eagles!
Join Our Team
Are you a passionate educator interested in joining the Imagine Lincoln team? Click here for more information.
Who Is Imagine Schools?
Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School is a member of Imagine Schools, a full-service charter school management organization that operates more than 70 schools across the nation and helps nearly 80,000 parents and guardians educate their children.