In partnership with Prince George’s County Police, Imagine Lincoln students donated toys to children who are less fortunate. We are proud that our students found it within their hearts to give back in their community. These acts of kindness are a great example of our PBIS character trait Caring.Read full post...
Read all news here...
2015-2016 Charter School Lottery
Click here to complete the 2015- 2016 Lottery Application
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
- Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Monday, November 10, 2014 (6:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m)
- Thursday, December 14, 2014 (10:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m)
- Thursday, January 8, 2014 (6:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m)
Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School is a member of Imagine Schools, a full-service charter school management organization that operates more than 70 schools across the nation and helps nearly 80,000 parents and guardians educate their children.
Join Our Team
Are you a passionate educator? Are you ready to experience an empowering school culture that puts you in a decision-making role?
Are you ready to help students excel academically? If so, then become part of Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School.
Welcome to Imagine Lincoln!
Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School, in Temple Hills, Md., provides a challenging learning environment for students at the elementary and middle school levels. Our goal is to develop dynamic individuals through hard work, academic achievement, and character education.
We offer a high-quality, rigorous curriculum and moral development in a safe, nurturing learning environment. We set high expectations for every student and professional staff member alike, and we seek continuous improvement through parental and community involvement.
Continue to check this site for updates and the latest news and information about our school. And we invite you to contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission & Vision
The mission of Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School is to provide students with a world-class learning opportunity by creating a caring learning environment, developing the intellect and morality of our students, and preparing children for lives of leadership in a rapidly changing world. Our vision is to develop world-class leaders for tomorrow.