2021-22 SY Uniform Policy Notice
- K-5: White polo or button up shirt with Imagine Lincoln Logo
- 6th: Canary Yellow polo with Imagine Lincoln Logo
- 7th: Red polo with Imagine Lincoln Logo
- 8th: Black polo with Imagine Lincoln Logo
∙ BOTTOMS: Students may wear khaki bottoms. No rips or holes.
∙ SHOES – Students may wear their choice of shoes. However, no sandals, flip-flops, or open toed shoes can be worn to keep a safe learning environment.
All uniforms can be purchased from Flynn O’Hara Uniforms
Address: 8807 Annapolis Rd, Lanham, MD 20706
Phone Number: (240) 764-4545
Additional PGCPS Uniform Information
- Shirts are to be worn tucked into the pants, with belts showing.
- Belts should be solid black in color and may not contain ornamental buckles (i.e. Bullets, Metal, Skull Heads, etc.)
- Colored Shirts are not to be shown under uniform shirts.
- Skirts, dresses and shorts must comply with the PGCPS fingertip policy.
- It is required that tennis shoes should be worn for Physical Education classes. Teachers will provide a schedule indicating when Physical Education classes will occur, so that students wear appropriate footwear.
- On specified days, students may be allowed to wear appropriate specified attire, with administration approval. (Spirit Day, Field Day, Career Day, etc.)
- The Parent Teacher Organization will sell school spirit wear .
The following clothing items do not adhere to the uniform policy and will not be permitted at any time:
- Baggy slacks, cargo pants or capri jeans clothing with visible labels/logos
- Clothing that has cut-out holes, rips, drawings
- Footwear with multiple colors, lights or flashing logos
- Heelies (shoe/skate combination), slippers, flip flops, sandals, open toe shoes
- Stretch Pants, sweatpants or form fitting clothing, sweatshirts, hoodies or fleece outerwear