Kindergaten – School Supply List 2017-18
All students in grades Kindergarten-4th grade are required to purchase an agenda book and communication folder, the cost is $5.00 each. Be sure to label all student items appropriately (i.e. coats, backpacks, and uniforms) in the case they are misplaced. Please note that school supplies are to be replenished as necessary for children to be prepared throughout the school year.
- 2 boxes (24 ct) #2 yellow pencils
- 2 boxes of 24ct crayons (may need to be replaced throughout
- 2 composition notebooks (no spirals)
- 2 packs of glue sticks (4 or more)
- 1 pair of small blunt round-tip scissors (Fiskars suggested)
- 2 boxes of facial tissues
- 1 pencil pouch (no boxes)
- 2 packs of dry erase markers
- 1- 8oz. bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 pack of construction paper
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes
- 1 box of quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziploc bags
- Backpack (no wheels)
- A change of clothes (full uniform) in a giant ziplock bag, labeled
with your child’s name
Class donations are also appreciated.
Here is a list of possible items: Lysol wipes (no Clorox), Lysol spray, paper towels, black
sharpies, dry erase markers, and zip-loc baggies (i.e. sandwich, quart, and gallon sized).